Saturday, December 12, 2009

>Untitled< 2

Long time didnt update my blog..
sorry ya my fans...i was busy.. sorry for keep u all waiting.. *dont throw egg XD*

**learn from those top blogger.. in my perspectives, if u want to become a millionaire, u have to eat like millionaire, sleep like millionaire and even shit like a millionaire... so... i shall behave like them =D **

After one month plus.. Almost two month in London.. Everything in my life has started to change.... Everyone is so busy here in London… Even in Malaysia... i dont have much chance to chat with my fren in Msia..

I miss those day …. When I am hanging out with my them…
fish head in old klang road…
old town coffee in genting..
club...
Wongkok snooker centre…

And southern curry house… LOL ( mamak uses to hang out with frens )

Omg.. I must stop thinking those thing… **those flashback only happen when people going to die**

Feel a little lonely at night… that why I am here to post this lame thing up here =P

can someone come and accompanies me? kakaka

but at least.. i learn new "skills" here...

I know when Tesco got promotion! then i will rush there and buy my sausage! lol

I know when Woi Kok ( housemate ) will go out.. *he is getting serious.. i dont no what happen to him.. maybe he got a chick outside... he always go out alone from 8pm and come back at 1am..

I know when my sis going to "ngor" me... lol.. i will run =P

And i know i am lame =.=
tataz...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha...i can go there accompany u...lolx

eason said...

i am waiting .. hahaha

Unknown said...

wahhH... 1 years onli ..yan loi har.. ( : haha come bak we hang out