Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy birthday Wk =D

16 December 2009
today... may means nothing to u guys... but, it is my friend birthday > Lim Woi KoK <
Its kind of sad to say this...

Woi kok says : walao eh... even my family forget my birthday.. when i skype with them, they keep talking about their things... didnt say happy birthday to me....

Ps : Woi kok.. don be sad.. my family also == ( and we are cooking "bah Kut Teh" to celebrate his bday!... wuu.. 1st time == )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We really have a great day =)
He is so happy when we (my sis , Nelson ) are singing birthday song to him... I can see from his face... he try to control himself.. Pretend to be cool... but his face betray him already... ( i know u are happy deep inside ur heart )

By the way, his birthday wish is to find a gf...
Requirement to be his gf:
Cute .............. ( not act cute ok? )
Pretty .............. ( i mean heart... face normal then can already XD )
Lovely .............. ( to his family.. to him... and to animal )
Sporting ...............( he hope his gf know how to play badminton also )

Where to find this kind of girls???? Email me if u know =(
By the way.. our Woi Kok is type of traditional ... ( which already extinct in 20 century )
tell u all a secret.. (he is rich too)

Alright ... tataz....... =D

No comments: