Friday, December 25, 2009

New year New life =D

Happy new years =D *red brings good luck*

long time didnt update my blog already.. i know u guys miss me ... xD
there are a lot of secret admire keep send me a private msg and ask me to update my blog.. alright..
i'm here now! jk jk xD

Actually i didn't update my blog recently because i am busy with my work~ wooo

---- Now
I got a new work in a buffet restaurant. The people there are quite nice, the manager is Malaysian as well and I think that is the reason she employ me. I really have a great time with them... because they treat me like a family... but, use me like a slave.. LOL.. nvm.. better than last time already. =x *hope they didnt visit my blog*

one more thing... FUK=.=
why i am always a bar tender!!... summore not those cool type throw this throw that, make show that type... i am those type that wash glass =.=
( i summore feel happy when i heard there's a job at bar )

Fine ==

But my exam is coming, I don’t know whether my manager will approve my request when I am asking for holiday.… and I don’t know she will kick me out of the restaurant or not. (Because I got exam and revision class for few days, and I can’t do for next 2 weeks) xD

argh~but never mind, I think I must prepare myself for the exams 1st… and prepare myself a new job after that =x

------ few days later

I got a call from Zoo Bar *a famous bar and club in leceister square, London*
dak daa =D

The manager ask me come for trial... As a staff in cloakroom.

Woo... The environment there is really cool.. *they played same the songs as in Barcelona*

i feel that i am still alive after all! and there are a lot of handsome guys like me at there, and a lot of hot chicks! @@ *40% didnt wear bra*
Chinese got one saying: one ball haven stop... one ball come again *一波s未平一波s又起*
(i put "s" at the word 波 because there are 2 波 )

My eyes really blur when i work there.... Not because of the chicks out there ok? is because it is so busy in the cloakroom... people come one after one.. the queue never ends... But guess what... i didnt get the job.. LOL... laugh what? ==
FUk lar ... Zzz

After 3 months in London... I founds that i've changed a lot.. i've improve myself in the foreign language and grammer as well.... NOt ENGLISh =.= But Cantonese... !! Go England learn cantonese?~ because NObody SPEAK ENGLISH WITH ME !!

And i know where and when to add a word "Tiu" to make my sentences sound nice, comfortable, correct and complete for people to get my message... xD
because i always being "Tiu" when i am working.. LOL.. *i already adapt to their culture*
zzzz why =.=

Tiu lo.. i don't want to become like that.. Opps.! i use the word "Tiu"
Tiu lo... why ... Opps... i use the word "Tiu" again...
Tiu... I must change! OH no.. It cant be help.. i use the word "Tiu" again..
kakakaka.. lazy to type already lar.. (don throw eggs)

hahaha... this is not an Emo Post =x
just for fun =D


alright... i gtg~

see u all next time...bye~

stay tuned . ( to be continue... )





No comments: