Monday, April 12, 2010

Wake up call for eason :D

Long time didn’t update my blog already. Now only I know, it is not easy to maintain a blog =)*respect those bloggers*

My friend said I’m a lifeless asshole.. hahaha.. but I do enjoy being as an asshole =)
I almost become “zai nan” already =*(
Comics, computer games, facebooks…. I need some night life.. other people sum more got their night life album.. But my night’s life is only sitting in front of my laptop… aiks.. nvm.. because im going back to Msia soon.. after few months I guess.. that time, I will fully utilize my time to shake my ass=)

~jump to other stories~
----------------------------------------------
One of my friend (Bangladesh) told me that: hey, u must start behaving like a man. Be mature… your attitude wont works in London -.- (really want to whack him)

Wtf? I like to behave like a kid… so what? ;D
For him = mature is important
Mature = good attitude
Good attitude = get a good job
Good job = lots of $$

Conclusion : Behave like a man, and u will get a lot of $$??? *no way* u sohai bangkala*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think almost 80% of the 21 years old youngster in MSIA behave like me as well ;D
Maybe that is our education standards? Kakakak… blame government pula ><

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha.. not to say u all behave like a kids or sohai - coz im not as well, im just a little bit cute.. that’s all =)
And Not to say that u all are clever or handsome (coz u’re not me :D )

Everyone should have their own personalities, should have special sides of them ;D

i respect ppl who got their own personalities and respect themselves.. that’s why I respect myself… ~.~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maturity is something that we are going to earn when we go through our life..it takes time! ><

I don’t gain maturity after certain of “period”…
**flash back to 10 years ago**
in standard 3-5, and I remembered they used to said: wei.. u boys very childish lo.. kakaka

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I think my friend is right, 活在当下!人生只有一次! Live in your own way@@

Sometimes, it is quite happy to behave like a kid… it is a good way to forget our pains in life… (hey, don’t use alcohol or drugs) *educational blog**proud of myself*

I miss my friends, I miss when I was a kid.. I miss the moment that behaving like a kid back in secondary school… *i bet u all do*

and I miss my bed now… argh.. going to slp lurrr =)

Jya nee~


I feel my post so…errr… a bit …. Hahaha… *本故事有点乱水,如有类同纯粹巧合* *eyes blinking*

No comments: